A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hicham El-Horr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hicham El-Horr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hicham El-Horr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bell's Palsy
- Closed Head Injuries
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diabetic Foot
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Horr graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. El-Horr has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hicham Abdulkarim El-Horr MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hicham A. El-Horr practice?
- Dr. Hicham El-Horr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hicham El-Horr practices Family Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allen Park, MI.
See Dearborn Primary Care Doctors.