A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hicham Krayem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hicham Krayem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krayem
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hicham Krayem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krayem graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Krayem has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hicham Khalil Krayem MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hicham K. Krayem practice?
- Dr. Hicham Krayem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hicham Krayem practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Seaford, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Seaford Internists, Seaford Pulmonologists, Seaford Critical Care Practitioners, and Seaford Sleep Medicine Doctors.