A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hicham Krayem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hicham Krayem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krayem
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krayem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hicham Krayem, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krayem graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Krayem has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hicham Khalil Krayem MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hicham K. Krayem practice?
- Dr. Hicham Krayem has 1 office location.
Dr. Hicham Krayem practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Pulmonologists, Detroit Critical Care Practitioners, and Detroit Sleep Medicine Doctors.