A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hicham Nouaime:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hicham Nouaime is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nouaime
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nouaime Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hicham Nouaime, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nouaime graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Nouaime has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Pocasset Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hicham Salim Nouaime MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hicham S. Nouaime practice?
- Dr. Hicham Nouaime has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hicham Nouaime practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Hyannis, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Falmouth, MA and Mashpee, MA.
See Hyannis Psychiatrists and Hyannis Adolescent Specialists.