A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hicham Nouaime:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hicham Nouaime is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hicham Nouaime, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nouaime graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Nouaime has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Pocasset Mental Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hicham Salim Nouaime MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Hicham S. Nouaime practice?
- Dr. Hicham Nouaime has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hicham Nouaime practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Hyannis, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Falmouth, MA and Mashpee, MA.
See Hyannis Psychiatrists and Hyannis Addiction Specialists.