A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hidayat Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hidayat Khan is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Khan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hidayat Ahmad Khan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Hidayat A. Khan practice?
- Dr. Hidayat Khan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hidayat Khan practices Allergy & Immunology near Dundalk, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Frederick, MD and Columbia, MD.
See Dundalk Allergists.