A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hideki Garren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hideki Garren, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garren graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hideki Garren MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hideki Garren practice?
- Dr. Hideki Garren has 1 office location.
Dr. Hideki Garren practices Neurology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Neurologists.