Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hideki Shikata
Dr. Hideki Shikata, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington Heights, IL, with another office in Arlington Heights, IL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shikata is affiliated with Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital, Northwest Community Hospital and St Alexius Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Hideki Shikata has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hideki Shikata is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.
Dr. Judith Knipple
Arlington Heights, IL 0.01 mi27
Dr. James Chow
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine
Arlington Heights, IL 0.01 mi36
Dr. George Motto
Arlington Heights, IL 0.05 mi47