A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hidenobu Shigemitsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hidenobu Shigemitsu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hidenobu Shigemitsu, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shigemitsu graduated from Tokai University School Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shigemitsu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hidenobu Shigemitsu MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hidenobu Shigemitsu practice?
- Dr. Hidenobu Shigemitsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hidenobu Shigemitsu practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Critical Care Practitioners, and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.