A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hidenobu Shigemitsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hidenobu Shigemitsu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hidenobu Shigemitsu, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shigemitsu graduated from Tokai University School Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shigemitsu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hidenobu Shigemitsu MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hidenobu Shigemitsu practice?
- Dr. Hidenobu Shigemitsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hidenobu Shigemitsu practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Critical Care Practitioners, and Las Vegas Pulmonologists.