A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ian Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Nguyen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ian Hien Nguyen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ian H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Ian Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ian Nguyen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marrero, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Harvey, LA and Gretna, LA.
See Marrero Obstetricians & Gynecologists.