A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hien Dao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hien Dao is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dao graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Dao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hien Ngoc Dao MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hien N. Dao practice?
- Dr. Hien Dao has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hien Dao practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Niceville, FL and Miramar Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Hospitalists and Fort Walton Beach Internists.