A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hien Duong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hien Duong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Duong graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Duong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hien Kim Duong MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Hien K. Duong practice?
- Dr. Hien Duong has 1 office location.
Dr. Hien Duong practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Hematologists.