A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hien Nguyen-Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hien Nguyen-Ngo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen-Ngo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Nguyen-Ngo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen-Ngo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hien K. Nguyen-Ngo practice?
Dr. Hien Nguyen-Ngo practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.