A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hien Nguyen-Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hien Nguyen-Ngo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen-Ngo
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen-Ngo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hien Nguyen-Ngo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen-Ngo graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Nguyen-Ngo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hien Kristine Nguyen-Ngo MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hien K. Nguyen-Ngo practice?
- Dr. Hien Nguyen-Ngo has 1 office location.
Dr. Hien Nguyen-Ngo practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.