A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hien Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hien Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hien Pham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Pham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hien Quang Pham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hien Q. Pham practice?
- Dr. Hien Pham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hien Pham practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.