A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hien Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hien Pham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hien Pham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Pham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hien Quang Pham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hien Q. Pham practice?
- Dr. Hien Pham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hien Pham practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.