A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hien Vo Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hien Vo Hill is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hien Vo Hill, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vo Hill graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Vo Hill has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hien T Vo Hill MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hien T. Vo Hill practice?
- Dr. Hien Vo Hill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hien Vo Hill practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Stevens Point, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hartland, WI.
See Stevens Point Obstetricians & Gynecologists.