A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiep Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiep Nguyen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Nguyen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Beebe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiep C Nguyen MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hiep C. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Hiep Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hiep Nguyen practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Lewes, DE.
See Newark Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Newark Surgeons.