Dr. Hiep Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Melbourne, FL

March 1st, 2016
Dr. Nguyen is a fantastic pediatrician! Wonderful bedside manner and shows incredible patience and courtesy

March 26th, 2015
Amazing Office
The people are amazing! I love all the staff and the Dr. Nguyen is great!

May 13th, 2013
We love him, he is complete,
Dr. Nguyen has been our kids pediatrician since relocating here. The kids were male age 9 and female age 11. Each child had certain little quirks that required specialists. He advised us and reccommended us to the right people/source every time. He is complete and answers all questions. He does not rush you, and doesn't mind explaining. I trust his knowledge and gut completely. He does speak with an accent, but it hasn't presented as a problem. So now he is our pediatrician for 4 years now and we are very pleased with the entire environment at Peds of brevard on Hibiscus.

January 23rd, 2013
In dealing with Dr Nguyen, he is a quiet man who may come off as stand-offish. This can be misleading because he is an excellent Dr to my 13 year old. He is extremely knowledgeable in ADHD. And will spend time with you to answer questions and explain things. It may take a little while of waiting to see him (15-20 mins) but he takes time with each patient and you don't feel like you are just a number and that he is rushing you in and out. He is an excellent Dr and I have recommended him to my friends.

July 6th, 2012
Caring Parent
After reading these reviews and having my experience with Dr Nguyen, I would rate him in the negatives if it were possible. Very uncaring, cocky, and unprofessional, never again would I take my child to see him!!

June 30th, 2012
Dr. Nguyen was the first doctor we saw at Pediatrics after our first daughter was born, and we have gone to him ever since. He always takes the time to speak with us about any concerns, and makes sure that we understand information he provides to us.We have never had a negative experience with him, or at the office in general.

June 22nd, 2012
Not a good experience
Long wait, which isnt a big deal. What is a big deal, is the lack of professionalism and integrity. The best part was leaving and finding a great pediatrician. YOUR JUST A NUMBER with this "dr". My child deserves more and thank God we found someone that feels the same!

June 18th, 2012
Pick someone else!!!
Couldn't understand him and he got frustrated because I had to ask him to repeat himself. His assistant was a ghetto mess and he called my daughter by the wrong name three times! Very weird experience. Pick one of the other doctors. Dr Stockett is great wish I would have picked her first!

June 18th, 2012
Dont take your kids to Nguyen!!!!
Horrible Dr, misdiagnosed my son. I had to take my son to a second Dr after receiving no help from Nguyen. My son was very ill and throwing up when he would cough, Dr Nguyen stated he would be fine and sent us home. I went and saw a second Dr due to my son still being ill. He was prescribed antibiotics and was well within two days. Dr Nguyen must pay someone to write nice reviews becausehe really is inexperienced and naive.

February 15th, 2012
Terrible Office Staff
Patient abandonment! Refused treatment while under their care, then dropped as a patient after filing a complaint with the BBB.