Urologist, Pediatric Specialist
Video profile

The most wonderful pediatric urologist show details The most wonderful pediatric urologist
by Carolyn Clarke on Sep 8th, 2014

Dr. Nguyen is knowledgeable, responsive and caring with his patients and their families. He guided my daughter through a few superbug kidney infections/ hospitalizations this past year before her surgical correction. He was always VERY quick to repond and reassuring to us through these stressful infections. Dr. Nguyen's timely rapport with his patients, his medical expertise, and his genuine care/ humility set him apart from anyone I have ever met in medicine. I wish there were more doctors like him.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
by Melissa Cotter on Mar 31st, 2014

I am so sad to hear you are no longer with Children's hospital Boston. Hailey loved going to her appointments to see you. It was great the way you talked to the children as well as talking to parents. I wish I knew where you went and if local, I would transfer Hailey to your new location. what a huge loss for CHB.

The best Dr. i have seen show details The best Dr. i have seen
by Tariq Al Zoubi on Mar 28th, 2014

I will not forget you forever where did you go now? I heard that you leave CHB. and I hope to find your new address or Phone number. please e-mail me so I can transfer my son's file to you taalzoubi@yahoo.com

wonderfully skilled and a hero doctor show details wonderfully skilled and a hero doctor
Mar 20th, 2014

Dr. Nguyen performed robotic surgery on my son. He did an amazing job! My son calls Dr.Nguyen his hero, and our family agrees! He is so sweet and very humble... we can't say enough wonderful things about him... we highly recommend him.