Dr. Hiep Tran MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

September 26th, 2016
Don't do it
I never saw the Dr. I wanted a second opinion. What I received was a very gruff PA who was literally trying to tell me that I did not have a diagnosis that a Dr. had given me. Upon her physical exam she was yanking on my clothing trying to see the scars from my surgical procedures. I provided feed back to S/W and told them I would never recommend nor see this office based on the PA. I never got a second opinion and never went back...just wasted time and money. This was in Killeen office.

January 18th, 2013
Waited well over an hour
Wait time about 90 minutes in my case..I don't understand why this facility considers itself a speciality of Pain Management..I would rather go to a family practice physician..Not sure this office is capable of handling moderate to moderately difficult cases..Honestly I found the vist a complete waste of time and financial resources..The staff was fairly nice..

December 9th, 2011
UNETHICAL!!!!!! WORSSSST!!!
-WRONG PROFESSION-DOESN'T LISTEN TO PATIENT-DOESN'T BELIEVE IN PAIN MEDICINE-TRIES TO INJECT THE WRONG THING WHILE ALLERGIC TO IT!!!-DIAGNOSISES YOU WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING THE PROBLEM -TRIES TO RUSH YOUR APPOINTMENT-MAKES YOU WAIT FOREVER TO BE SEEN AND THEN RUSHES YOU OUT WHEN YOU FINALLY GET YOUR TURN-LIES ABOUT YOUR CONDITION TO OTHER DOCTORS WHEN TRYING TO SWITCH TO SOMEONE ELSE BECAUSE YOUR TIRED OF HIS CRAP!!!BOTTOM LINE IS DR. TRAN OR HIEP TRAN SHOULD I SAY (SINCE HE DOESN'T PRESENT HIMSELF AS A DOCTOR) IS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN! I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO HIM! AND I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND YOU GO EITHER!