A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiep Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hiep Truong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiep Truong, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from Universite De Montreal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Truong has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Coastal Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiep Truong MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hiep Truong practice?
- Dr. Hiep Truong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hiep Truong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Artesia, CA.
See Santa Ana Obstetricians & Gynecologists.