Learn more about Dr. Hieu Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hieu Ball, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ball
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ball Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ball has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hieu Thanh Ball MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hieu T. Ball practice?
- Dr. Hieu Ball has 1 office location.
Dr. Hieu Ball practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Orthopedic Surgeons.