A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hieu Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hieu Ball, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ball
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Ball Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ball has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hieu Thanh Ball MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hieu T. Ball practice?
- Dr. Hieu Ball has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hieu Ball practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA and Pleasant Hill, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.