A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hieu Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hieu Pham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Pham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hieu D Pham DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hieu D. Pham practice?
- Dr. Hieu Pham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hieu Pham practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Surgery, and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Sunnyvale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Sunnyvale Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, Sunnyvale Surgeons, and Sunnyvale Dentists.