A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hieu Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hieu Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hieu Nguyen, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Nguyen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hieu T Nguyen MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hieu T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Hieu Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Hieu Nguyen practices Infectious Disease near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Infectious Disease Doctors.