Learn more about Dr. Matt El-Kadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matt El-Kadi, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El-Kadi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. El-Kadi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matt El-Kadi, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Synovial Cyst
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Kadi graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. El-Kadi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matt Abbas El-Kadi FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matt A. El-Kadi practice?
- Dr. Matt El-Kadi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matt El-Kadi practices Neurological Surgery near Butler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Steubenville, OH and Saint Clairsville, OH.
See Butler Neurological Surgeons.