A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hikmat El-Kadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hikmat El-Kadi, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hikmat El-Kadi, MD, PHD, FACS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Synovial Cyst
- interbody fusion
- pedicle screw fixation
- ulnar nerve release
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Kadi graduated from Second Moscow Medical Institute. He has 1 awards.
Dr. El-Kadi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hikmat Abbas El-Kadi MD, PHD, and FACS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hikmat A. El-Kadi practice?
- Dr. Hikmat El-Kadi has 13 office locations.
Dr. Hikmat El-Kadi practices Neurological Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, PA and Coraopolis, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.