Dr. Hikmat El-Kadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hikmat El-Kadi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 8th, 2017

I underwent lumbar surgery 16 days ago and I am 100% improved, its wonderful, I have no pain, it made a huge difference in my life, back to the life I had. Excellent experience from preop to going home. PAs in the hospital were great, very informative. Everything was explained very well. Its fantastic.

March 3rd, 2017

I underwent a lumbar fusion 17 days ago with Dr. El-Kadi. Overall, my low back and leg pain and numbness have improved since surgery.

February 24th, 2017

Thank you Dr. El-Kadi!

Absolutely fantastic, surgeon! I highly recommend him. He performed a lumbar microdiscectomy on my L5 - S1. I have been living in pain for the last 16 months and am now 100% pain free. He is a very professional, skilled surgeon who is also polite and has a good sense of humor. He and his staff are also very organized and thorough with providing all the necessary information regarding the procedure and instructions for surgery. Thank you Dr. El-Kadi and staff!!

December 19th, 2016

Thorough, Compassionate

Exceptional office staff and assistants

July 20th, 2015

Excellent surgeon in all respects - surgery was pain free and corrected all existing back problems.

May 28th, 2015

first appointment

This was my first appointment with Dr Kadi. He was very fast (in and out) and I felt like he didn't care about my situation and pain. My Husband was even shocked by his dismissive attitude. He told me my primary care Doctor was wrong regarding my MRI diagnosis. He told me all I needed was some pain pills and pain management and left the exam room. He was the worst doctor I ever went to. I would never go back to him

April 18th, 2015

So VERY glad I was able to find Dr. El-Kadi when I needed a Spinal Fusion!!!

January 6th, 2015

I would never see any other neuro surgeon. He has done two for me.

November 12th, 2014

Highly recommend

I was in serious pain when I went to see Dr. El-Kadi. The channel that my sciatic nerve runs through had closed up and had a cyst on it causing extreme pain. Dr. El-Kadi operated on my back. I was up walking a couple hours after surgery and had no sciatic pain. He is a great surgeon and was very professional and had a great bedside manner. He made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. El-Kadi.

September 8th, 2014

He's a great Dr who also has great and knowledgeable assistants. Everyone was helpful and explained everything in detail. The minute I woke up from surgery, my symptoms were gone. People complain that he doesn't spend enough time with patients. His approach is a no nonsense straight foreword one. He'll come in after his assistant talks with you, and will explain everything again. Then most importantly, he'll fix you!

June 4th, 2014

back surgery

had the right diagnosis and did a great job fixing my back problems. highly recommended

May 22nd, 2014

Surgery review

I WOULD DEFINITELY CHOOSE THIS DOCTOR AGAIN. HE IS THOROUGH. LETS YOU KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE, HOW HE WILL DO IT, THE RECOVERY TIME. FOLLOWS UP UNTIL YOU ARE COMPLETELY HEALED. I WOULD DEFINITELY GIVE HIM A FOUR STAR, BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE HIM DO SURGERY ON ME AGAIN, IF NEEDED.