A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hikmat Maaliki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hikmat Maaliki, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Maaliki graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Maaliki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke Community Hospital - CAH
- North Valley Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hikmat A Maaliki MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hikmat A. Maaliki practice?
- Dr. Hikmat Maaliki has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hikmat Maaliki practices Family Medicine near Ronan, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Polson, MT.
See Ronan Primary Care Doctors.