A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hikmat Maaliki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maaliki
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maaliki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hikmat Maaliki, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maaliki graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Maaliki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke Community Hospital - CAH
- North Valley Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hikmat A Maaliki MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hikmat A. Maaliki practice?
- Dr. Hikmat Maaliki has 1 office location.
Dr. Hikmat Maaliki practices Family Medicine near Ronan, MT.
See Ronan Family Physicians.