Learn more about Dr. Hikmat Maaliki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hikmat Maaliki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maaliki
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maaliki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hikmat Maaliki, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maaliki graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Maaliki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke Community Hospital - CAH
- North Valley Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hikmat A Maaliki MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hikmat A. Maaliki practice?
- Dr. Hikmat Maaliki has 1 office location.
Dr. Hikmat Maaliki practices Family Medicine near Ronan, MT.
See Ronan Primary Care Doctors.