A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilal Taha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilal Taha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Taha graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Taha has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilal A Taha MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hilal A. Taha practice?
- Dr. Hilal Taha has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilal Taha practices Internal Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists.