A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilarie Cranmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilarie Cranmer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilarie Cranmer, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cranmer graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Cranmer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilarie H Cranmer MD and MPH is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hilarie H. Cranmer practice?
- Dr. Hilarie Cranmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilarie Cranmer practices Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Emergency Physicians.