A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilario Juarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilario Juarez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilario Juarez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Juarez graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Juarez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilario Juarez MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hilario Juarez practice?
- Dr. Hilario Juarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilario Juarez practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.