A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilario Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilario Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilario Martinez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilario Martinez MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Hilario Martinez practice?
- Dr. Hilario Martinez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hilario Martinez practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Sunrise, FL.
See Hialeah Radiologists.