A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Baldwin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Baldwin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Joy Baldwin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hilary J. Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Hilary Baldwin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hilary Baldwin practices Pediatrics near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Denton, TX.
See Southlake Pediatricians.