A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Becker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Becker, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dr. Becker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary J Becker MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hilary J. Becker practice?
- Dr. Hilary Becker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hilary Becker practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.