A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. HILARY BECKER:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. HILARY BECKER is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. HILARY BECKER, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. BECKER graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland.
Dr. BECKER has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BECKER accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. HILARY J. BECKER practice?
Dr. HILARY BECKER practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians.