A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Berlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Berlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berlin
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Berlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Berlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Berlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Beth Berlin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hilary B. Berlin practice?
- Dr. Hilary Berlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hilary Berlin practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Roslyn Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY.
See Roslyn Heights Pediatricians, Roslyn Heights Physiatrists, and Roslyn Heights Pediatric Specialists.