A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Berlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Berlin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Berlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Berlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Beth Berlin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hilary B. Berlin practice?
- Dr. Hilary Berlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hilary Berlin practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Roslyn Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hewlett, NY.
See Roslyn Heights Pediatricians, Roslyn Heights Physiatrists, and Roslyn Heights Pediatric Specialists.