A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Baldwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Baldwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Baldwin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Baldwin graduated from Boston University . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Baldwin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Kings County Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Elizabeth Baldwin MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Hilary E. Baldwin practice?
- Dr. Hilary Baldwin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hilary Baldwin practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.