A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Evans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Evans, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Evans has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Nash General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary James Evans MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hilary J. Evans practice?
- Dr. Hilary Evans has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hilary Evans practices Internal Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists.