A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Field:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Field graduated from University Of Wales.
Dr. Field has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Victoria Field MBBS, MD, and MRCP is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hilary V. Field practice?
- Dr. Hilary Field has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hilary Field practices Pediatrics near Wayne, PA.
See Wayne Pediatricians.