A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Grabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grabe
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Grabe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Grabe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabe graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Grabe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Grabe MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hilary Grabe practice?
- Dr. Hilary Grabe has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilary Grabe practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.