A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Grabe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Grabe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grabe graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Grabe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Grabe MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hilary Grabe practice?
- Dr. Hilary Grabe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hilary Grabe practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.