A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Haftel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Haftel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Haftel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haftel graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Haftel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Meryl Haftel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Hilary M. Haftel practice?
- Dr. Hilary Haftel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hilary Haftel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.