A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Haftel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Haftel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Haftel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haftel graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Haftel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haftel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans