A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Haftel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Haftel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haftel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haftel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Haftel, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haftel graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Haftel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Meryl Haftel MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Hilary M. Haftel practice?
- Dr. Hilary Haftel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hilary Haftel practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists.