inactive

Hilary M Haftel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 4th, 2016
Very Knowledgeable!
I've been in pain for quite a while now, with the cause being somewhat complex. Dr. Haftel was able to figure out the cause in the first visit. She's very friendly, knowledge and caring. She told me to call if I had any questions/concerns. I recommend her if you have or suspect pain amplification syndrome or fibromyalgia.

February 11th, 2016
Patient for nearly 10 years
Dr Haftel first became my doctor when I was 16 going on 17, and my RA was at its worst. I'm now 25 and very still very satisfied. It's U of M so they're always busy, booked up to at least 5 months. But if/when I need an earlier appointment she will take the extra time out of an already busy day, and make it happen. The medicines she's prescribed me worked wonders over the years, and she's also very caring. Don't ever be nervous about taking your teenager to go see her! (Or going yourself if you're just young like me.) She's amazing!!