Family Physicians, Internist

Triangle Family Practice
6020 Fayetteville Rd
Durham, NC 27713
919-572-2000
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
by Nan on Oct 10th, 2013

On my last visit for my annual physical, the wait time was less than 5 minutes in the waiting area. Receptionist and nurse staff were polite and courteous, professional as well. Dr. Hawkins was timely, took time to chat about me, and things in general. She has always been thorough with my exam and answered any questions I had. And followed up. Great bedside manner, very personable. All in all, I've always had a good experience with her and the facility.

|  Finally found a nice doctor  |  show details
by Kendra Womack on Feb 6th, 2013

This was my second time going to this location the first time I saw another doctor and was not pleased at all the staff was not friendly and seemed as if they did not want to be there. The nnurses however were great. The doctor did not seem concerned or interested in me and said my my leg pain wad just a sore muscle. I went to another doctor the next day who confirmed it was was a pulled muscle. I was not going to return to triangle family practice. ...but no other office had a open next day appointment. I sadly scheduled a 2nd appointment at the office and to my surprise I meet Dr. HAWKINS SHE WAS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE SEEN SINCE BEING IN DURHAM BESIDES MY OBGYNS AT HARRIS AND SMITH OBGYN/ AND DURHAM OBGYN. She took her time and talked to me like a concerned friend..I felt special like I was her only patient. She reviewed my meds with me answered all of my questions and concerns and made great suggestions. I have no need to change offices now because I am naking Dr. Hawkins my new primary care doctor..... she is like a am amazing angel doctor. Four stars are not enough she needs 10

|  Very good doctor  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2012

I found that asking appropriate questions gained me the time I felt I needed with her. I didn't feel like she was rushing me out the door even when she was behind schedule. She still afforded me my allotted time and that included asking questions. I changed doctors from another at the practice due to bedside manner and have enjoyed the doctor/patient relationship with her immensely. She seems very caring and concerned about me and my health.

|  Great MD!  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

this was my first time seeing dr Hawkins. After trying many different providers she was able to resolve a long outstanding medical issue for me. she was so thorough and spent a lot of time drilling into my issue. I will recommend her to all of my friends.

|  Excellent provider  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

Dr. Hawkins has been taking care of me for years. She is an excellent clinicians with outstanding knowledge. She treats me with kindness and respect and is always willing to address all of my concerns

|  Great experience!  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

My fiance has been going to Dr. Hawkins for a while now. After she took a nasty fall last year, Dr. Hawkins took great care of her wounds and made useful suggestions to speed up the healing process. After my primary care physician moved, my fiance recommended Dr. Hawkins, and she's been great. She correctly diagnosed me with mono after I was misdiagnosed at Duke Urgent Care. It's usually easy to get an appointment, and she always answers whatever questions I might have.

|  Good experience so far  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

I have been to Dr. Hawkins one time as has my husband. We both appreciate her direct manner - she's no-nonsense and cuts right to the chase. She listened to me and was caring during my annual physical. I was honestly surprised to see these other reviews of her because they don't match my experience. I liked her and will go back.

|  Rude and Way too fast  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2011

Patient of Dr. Hawkins for two years, I get the vibe I am disrupting her day by scheduling an appointment to talk about my blood pressure. She is always rushed, and my visit is usually under 5 minutes. She does not let me talk or explain anything. She is quick to change my medicine. I have decided to change providers (within the practice)