Dr. Hilary Hawkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hilary Hawkins?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Hilary Hawkins?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 10th, 2013

On my last visit for my annual physical, the wait time was less than 5 minutes in the waiting area. Receptionist and nurse staff were polite and courteous, professional as well. Dr. Hawkins was timely, took time to chat about me, and things in general. She has always been thorough with my exam and answered any questions I had. And followed up. Great bedside manner, very personable. All in all, I've always had a good experience with her and the facility.

June 5th, 2012

Very good doctor

I found that asking appropriate questions gained me the time I felt I needed with her. I didn't feel like she was rushing me out the door even when she was behind schedule. She still afforded me my allotted time and that included asking questions. I changed doctors from another at the practice due to bedside manner and have enjoyed the doctor/patient relationship with her immensely. She seems very caring and concerned about me and my health.

April 26th, 2012

Poor communicator

April 12th, 2011

Great MD!

this was my first time seeing dr Hawkins. After trying many different providers she was able to resolve a long outstanding medical issue for me. she was so thorough and spent a lot of time drilling into my issue. I will recommend her to all of my friends.

April 12th, 2011

Excellent provider

Dr. Hawkins has been taking care of me for years. She is an excellent clinicians with outstanding knowledge. She treats me with kindness and respect and is always willing to address all of my concerns

February 3rd, 2011

Great experience!

My fiance has been going to Dr. Hawkins for a while now. After she took a nasty fall last year, Dr. Hawkins took great care of her wounds and made useful suggestions to speed up the healing process. After my primary care physician moved, my fiance recommended Dr. Hawkins, and she's been great. She correctly diagnosed me with mono after I was misdiagnosed at Duke Urgent Care. It's usually easy to get an appointment, and she always answers whatever questions I might have.

January 25th, 2011

Good experience so far

I have been to Dr. Hawkins one time as has my husband. We both appreciate her direct manner - she's no-nonsense and cuts right to the chase. She listened to me and was caring during my annual physical. I was honestly surprised to see these other reviews of her because they don't match my experience. I liked her and will go back.

January 23rd, 2011

Rude and Way too fast

Patient of Dr. Hawkins for two years, I get the vibe I am disrupting her day by scheduling an appointment to talk about my blood pressure. She is always rushed, and my visit is usually under 5 minutes. She does not let me talk or explain anything. She is quick to change my medicine. I have decided to change providers (within the practice)

March 22nd, 2017