A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Hotchkiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Hotchkiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Hotchkiss, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotchkiss graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hotchkiss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Hotchkiss MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Hilary Hotchkiss practice?
- Dr. Hilary Hotchkiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hilary Hotchkiss practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Nephrologists.