A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Koprowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Koprowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koprowski
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koprowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Koprowski, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Koprowski graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Koprowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Muhlenberg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Koprowski MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Hilary Koprowski practice?
- Dr. Hilary Koprowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilary Koprowski practices Otolaryngology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Otolaryngologists.