A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Koprowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Koprowski is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koprowski
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koprowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Koprowski, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Koprowski graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Koprowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Muhlenberg Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Koprowski MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Hilary Koprowski practice?
- Dr. Hilary Koprowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilary Koprowski practices Otolaryngology near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Otolaryngologists.