A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Lerner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Lerner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Jon Lerner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hilary J. Lerner practice?
- Dr. Hilary Lerner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hilary Lerner practices Ophthalmology near Pittsburg, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, CA and San Ramon, CA.
See Pittsburg Ophthalmologists.