A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Ma is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Ma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Ma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Ma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Yu-Heng Ma MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hilary Y. Ma practice?
- Dr. Hilary Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilary Ma practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.