A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Ma is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Ma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Ma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Yu-Heng Ma MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hilary Y. Ma practice?
- Dr. Hilary Ma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hilary Ma practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Hematologists, and New York Oncologists.