A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Malcarney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Malcarney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malcarney
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malcarney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Malcarney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Malcarney graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Malcarney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Lynn Malcarney MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hilary L. Malcarney practice?
- Dr. Hilary Malcarney has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilary Malcarney practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Surgeons and Reno Orthopedic Surgeons.