A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Malcarney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Malcarney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malcarney
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Malcarney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Malcarney, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Malcarney graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Malcarney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Lynn Malcarney MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hilary L. Malcarney practice?
- Dr. Hilary Malcarney has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilary Malcarney practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Surgeons and Reno Orthopedic Surgeons.