A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Onyiuke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Onyiuke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Onyiuke, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spine Surgery
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Onyiuke graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Onyiuke has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Onyiuke MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Hilary Onyiuke practice?
- Dr. Hilary Onyiuke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hilary Onyiuke practices Neurological Surgery, Surgery, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Unionville, CT and Hartford, CT.
See Farmington Surgeons.