A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Perr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Perr is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Perr, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perr graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Perr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Anne Perr MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Hilary A. Perr practice?
- Dr. Hilary Perr has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hilary Perr practices Pediatrics near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Pleasanton, CA.
See Walnut Creek Pediatricians.