A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Perr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Perr is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Perr, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perr graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Perr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hilary A. Perr practice?
Dr. Hilary Perr practices Pediatrics near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, CA.
See Walnut Creek Pediatricians.