A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Seibert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Seibert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seibert
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seibert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seibert graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Seibert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain West Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Seibert DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hilary Seibert practice?
- Dr. Hilary Seibert has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilary Seibert practices Family Medicine near Tooele, UT.
See Tooele Family Physicians.