A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Seibert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Seibert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Seibert graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Seibert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain West Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seibert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hilary S. Seibert practice?
Dr. Hilary Seibert practices Family Medicine near Tooele, UT.
See Tooele Family Physicians.