A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Seibert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Seibert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seibert
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Seibert Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seibert graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Seibert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain West Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Seibert DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hilary Seibert practice?
- Dr. Hilary Seibert has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilary Seibert practices Family Medicine near Tooele, UT.
See Tooele Primary Care Doctors.