A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Smith is Excellent. Dr. Smith has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Sound Shore Medical Center Westchester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hilary S. Smith practice?
Dr. Hilary Smith practices Pediatrics near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Hillary Smith