A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilary Timmis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilary Timmis is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilary Timmis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Timmis graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Timmis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fisher Titus Memorial Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital
- Fisher-Titus Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilary Timmis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Hilary Timmis practice?
- Dr. Hilary Timmis has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilary Timmis practices Otolaryngology near Norwalk, OH.
See Norwalk Otolaryngologists.