A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hilda Alcala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hilda Alcala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hilda Alcala, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcala graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Alcala has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hilda Jimenez Alcala MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hilda J. Alcala practice?
- Dr. Hilda Alcala has 1 office location.
Dr. Hilda Alcala practices Anesthesiology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Anesthesiologists.