Dr. Hilda Brito Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Hilda Brito?

Great doctor.

Posted on July 28th, 2017

SHE TOOK THE TIME TO FIND OUT EVERYTHING RELATED WITH MY HEALTH IN THE PAST AND PRESENT TO BE ABLE TO DETERMINE A WELL STRUCTURE CURSE OF ACTION. AND IT WORKED, I EVEN QUITED SMOKING. THE WAIT TIME IS USSUALLY LONG BUT, LIKE IN ANY GOOD RESTAURANT IF YOU WANT HIGH QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE, YOU HAVE TO WAIT A LITTLE.

Posted on October 30th, 2016

Dr Brito has high level of professionalism during our medical encounter she created a nice environment where a felt comfortable , she took her time to hear patiently my health complaints. Y she examined me From head to toe. . I felt very happy of being find an excellent doctor And staff

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Excelente Doctora, es muy professional y escucha al paciente.

Best Doctor

Posted on May 27th, 2016

Love Dr. Neuro. Listens to my concerns and very informative and she took her time with me. She always makes me feel like you are the most important patient she will have all day. Best Doctor I've seen.

Posted on May 27th, 2016

My first time visit, very impressed with overall experience. Would recommend Dr. Hilda Brito and staff to anyone looking for a new primary Doctor.

Great Doctor

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Dr. Brito has been my primary doctor for 2 years I can't be more happier. I had a severe skin condition for years ( HS) until I went to see Dr. Brito she cured my skin condition because she has been the only Doctor that really cared about my suffering. Before I met Dr. Brito, I have went to many Doctors that have both eloped me at all as she did. She genuinely cares about her patients. I can't thank her more for giving my life back. I highly recommend Dr. Brito.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Dr. Brito is the sweetest, most caring, and attentive Doctor. She thoroughly answers any question you have and makes you feel comfortable at all times. She's been my primary doctor for about 9 years and I've loved her enough to follow her wherever she's goes. The rest of the office staff is also very friendly . It's is safe to say Dr. Brito is my doctor for life.

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Brito has been our family Doctor over 11 years. She is an AMAZING doctor and extraordinary human being. She take care of us like we are her family. If you are looking for a doctor extremely knowledgeable , caring, and dedicated she is the one.

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Mi doctora Brito es medico de alma. Estuve en su oficina por primera vez y me lleve una Bella impresion hace mas de 5 anos. Todavia es y sera por siempre mi doctora por su gran calidad humana. Su lindo sentido del humor pero sobre todas las cosas sus excelentes conocimientos medicos. . Vivira siempre agradecida por todo lo buena que a sido con today familia. Te queremos todos . Bella como doctora Bella como ser humano

Fantastic Dr

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Dr. Brito's office is amazing!!! All the staff is very friendly, the doctor is super professional, loves her patients and is well informed. She explains everything with detail, the office is always full which makes me think im not the only person that wants to be treated by her, and proves wrong a lot of the previous reviews. I reccomend her to everyone she is Fantastic!!!

Posted on October 21st, 2015

La oficina de la dr brito ,mas conocida como una factoria. Entra quien quiera , a la hora que quiera , no hay un orden, no se respetan los appoiments, entra primero el que trae pasteles,familia y amistades. Me siento en un solar de la habana vieja. Las muchachas de la oficina llegan antes de las 9 organizan todo y despues llega a las 11 de la mañana la chusma ,grosera, gritona y mal,educada de la dra pasando y organizando la Fila . Pasa al ultimo , al que no tiene Cita por encima de todos y el que llego con su Cita antes,de las 9 am ,se va a las 5 de la tarde . Nunca hay papel de baño ni de secarse las manos y casi nunca tienen papel pa la printiadora los pacientes quejandose y sale ella y manda a otra de sus empleadas a buscar papel es una grosera, en medio de las consultas empiesa ablar de cosmetica, se demora 1 hora y mas con los pasientes amigos de ella ablando de viajes o de santeria. No le importa que sus empleadas se vayan a las 8 de la noche lo unico que le importa es el dinero mas nada, esa oficina es un relajo.

Posted on August 18th, 2015

Yo pase por algo similar estuve desde las 10 de la manana ,la Dra llego pasadas las 11 de la manana , organizando la cola que ademas las muchachas ya tenian listos los paciemtes . Y la dra misma me paso 3 personas por delante que ella misma los llamo sin respetar la cola . Y cuando me toco llego algiien para cosas de estetica y se fue para el cuarto de estetica y estuvo alli hablando de cejas ,de la cara ,de no se cuantas cosas mas y los pacientes esperando por horas . Nada mas tiene pacientes por las personas mayores que le da lo mismo una cosa que otra. Se va a quedar sin pacientes sobre todos los ninos . Es un caosss esa dra y gritonaàaaa